Melamine Molding Compound

Factory Direct Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Molding Compound

Huafu Factory direct Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Moulding Compound
  • Lead Time:

    10-20 days
  • Product Orgin:

    China (Taiwan Technology)
  • Brand:

  • Shipping Port:

  • Payment:

  • Price:

    $1350/metric ton
  • Color:

    customised colors available
Products Description

Raw Material for Melamine Tableware

Made by heating melamine resin powder through a die-casting mold, the raw materials are A1, A3, and A5. 

  • A1 contains 30% melamine resin, and 70% additives, starch, etc. Although the tableware produced from this raw material contains some melamine, it has the characteristics of strong plasticity, high toxicity, poor temperature resistance, variability and poor gloss, and the difference is very obvious.
  • A3 contains 70% of melamine resin, and the other 30% of ingredients are additives, starch, etc. The tableware made by A3 is similar in appearance and color to A5, and many people may not be able to distinguish it at first. However, once the tableware made of A3 material is used, it will be obvious that it is easy to change color, fade and deform at high temperature after a long time. A3 is cheaper than A5.

Huafu Melamine Resin Powder

Test Report of 2021 Intertek Certificate

Applicant: QUANZHOU QUANGANG HUAFU MAIN RESIN CO., LTD           Date: Jan28, 2021

Sample Description

Item Name: Square disk of Melamine

Item No: M63393


Tested Sample



Tested components of submitted sample

European commission regulation No.10/2011, amendment No. 2020/1245 and other amendments and regulation 1935/2004-specific migration of Formaldehyde


Tested component of submitted sample

European Commission Regulation No.10/2011, amendment No. 2020/1245 and other amendments and Regulation 1935/2004-specific migration of Melamine


 Melamine Resin Moulding Compound

FAQ for Melamine Molding Powder

Q1: Are you a manufacturer?

A1: Yes, Huafu Chemicals is a factory focusing on the production of food-grade melamine molding compound (MMC), melamine glazing powder for tableware.

Q2: Could you customize the color?

A2: Yes. Our R&D Team can match any color you like according to Pantone color or sample.

Q3: Could you make a new color according to Pantone's color card in a very short time?

A3:Yes, after we get your color sample, we normally can make a new color in less than one week.

Q4: What are your payment terms?

A4: T/T, L/C, according to customer's request.

Q5: How about your delivery?

A5: Generally within 15 days which is also depending on the order quantity.

Q6. Can you send us samples?

A6: Sure, we are pleased to send the samples to you. We offer 2kg sample powder for free but at customers' express charge.

Leave a message

For more details of Melamine Molding Compound and Melamine Glazing Powder,please contact us directly by e-mail or leave a message. We will reply you ASAP.

Related products
Melamine moulding compound for melamine tableware
Good Quality and High Purity of Melamine Resin Powder
Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Powder
Bright Color Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Powder for making beautiful tableware.
Melamine Powder Price Factory Supply
Food Grade Melamine Powder Price
Huafu Chemicals produces stable quality of food grade melamine powder as the clients required.
Food Grade Colorful Melamine Resin Powder
Dry Melamine Resin Powder
Food grade, SGS &Intertek passed melamine resin powder.
High Purity of Melamine Moulding Compounds
Pure Melamine Moulding Compound
High purity of melamine moulding compound are used for making all kinds of tableware.
Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Compound in China
Tableware Raw Material Melamine Moulding Powder
Melamine powder is suitable for making colorful plates, tableware and daily necessities.
Food Grade Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Powder for Tableware
Colorful Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Powder
Colorful melamine modified  formaldehyde resin powder is widely used in producing beautiful melamine dinnerware and kitchen utensils.

Leave a message

    • For more details of Melamine Molding Compound and Melamine Glazing Powder,please contact us directly by e-mail or leave a message. We will reply you ASAP.

  • Home